1/9/08

i was sketched!


art by shreyas krishnan,NID
I went to NID after 2 years..and had this 'BAatein' session at Audi. I used to stand here when I used to announce film club screenings...
But this time it was really scarry..some 100people watching you and ready for scrutiny.I felt like a jury time with 100judges sitting in front.It was also very intense for me as I realised I was still a student somewhere inside and could imagine myself sitting there.And while all this talk and drama was happening there was somebody sketching.I was very thrilled to recieve the sketch when I got back to Pune.

1 comment:

Mandakini said...

hi junuka! just wanted to tell you that i was very moved by some of the things you said during that baatein session. you have a wonderful way with words! and colours :) love.